Monday, June 15, 2015

A few cards

Hi all and welcome to my Monday Creative inspiration share for Mad About Scrappin.  Today I have a few cards created in a shabby chic style.  I have used the gorgeous papers Junque Gypsy from Marion Smith.  I love these papers and I am hoping to get just a few more projects from them.

I have used a lot of the supplies I received in this month's kit and only a few things from my stash... So without any further ado I will let the pictures do the talking....
   



 I have used plain white card bases that were included in the kit to create each of the cards.
My first card "Life is Beautiful" I have created using the "Carpe Diem" print from the 6x6 paper pad and embellished with an ornate frame diecut, paper doily, wooden frame icon, lace, paper flowers and just a hint of bling from my stash
  Here is a closer view of the embellishments...I have also used some soft baby pink twine and punched out some leaves from some of the offcuts which I have inked up with "Old Paper" Distress ink.


 My second card "Friends are Forever" I have used the "Dolce Vita" Patterned paper and added it to a layer of pink and white cardstock. 

 I have used another of the Ornate Frame diecuts and added a pink insert, which I have inked the edges with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and added paper roses and a mulberry paper butterfly. The quote is a rubon from my stash.

....and lastly is my final card. I have used the "Faux Pas" print.  I really love the shabbiness of this print, so I distressed the edges of the paper with my scissors and added one of the canvas tags that Leanne included in my kit....


 along with some cream lace, vinyl doily and some tiny paper roses.  I have topped the doily with a handmade flower from my hoard.  I added a some baby pink pearl flower trim to the top of the card and embellised the canvas tag with a cut out from the paper collection and some soft shabby pink seam binding... 




Well guys, it's another short and sweet post from me this week.  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: