Friday, June 26, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 26 2015


Hello all. 

I have been busy this week with a mix of scrapping, studies and looking after kids. 
 I have also had a chance to play around with a bit more of the MME - Wild Berry paper range. 

So here the layout that I have created this week to share.
I have created a layout using another photo of my daughter just before her Graceful Girl performance. The floral papers from this paper range matched perfectly with the colours of her costume. 
I have included a few home made digital cards in the muted grey colours to match in with the grey striped washi tape I have used as my border. 

I found some metallic card stock in my stash that I really wanted to add some sparkle with to my layout. I used a wooden vine template from my stash to create the metallic vines. Must say I quite enjoyed getting some fussy cutting done this week. It was quite therapeutic.

I had a journal date spot from Mad About Scrappin, that matched perfecting with the blues in this paper range. I then had some matching glitter alphas that I have finished off the layout with to create a title. I love the feel of this layout. It looks very feminine and have a lot of dimension with the vines that I have created. 

Once again quite a simple layout using a mix of the floral and plain paper from the MME - Wild Berry range to create this girl layout.




Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: