Monday, June 22, 2015

Hi all, I am back to share with you my Monday Mad About Scrappin Project share.  I am still working with this months kit, which included some fabulous canvas embellishments and the lovely Junque Gypsy papers from Marion Smith.

I have three cards to share with you all today.  Two of the card bases are 6x6" from Creativ, and for my Aussie readers these are available in some Kmart stores.  I loved using these bases as there was more room to scrap and they showcased some of the papers beautifully.  Some of these patterned paper are just too hard to cut up...My first card is one of them.


I have used the whole "Nota Bene" paper to create this card.


I have used a paper rose and metal butterfly from my stash, paper doily, wooden icon, wooden word from my kit and I fussy cut one of the tags.


 I have also added a gypsy image from the papers to the inside of the wooden frame.

***********

My next large card uses the Dolce Vita page and some cuts from the reverse of this page.  I have again teamed it up with some of the pretty pink flowers from my kit and another of the paper doily's.

Last, but buy no means least, I have used one of the white card bases from kit and one of the heart shaped canvas tags.





I have mat the base with "Faux Pas" and embellished with more of the soft baby pink paper flowers, a snippet off a paper doily and one of the mulberry paper butterflies.



 I have added a small wooden heart icon that I have added some pink micro beads to.


Well readers this is all I have for you today.  I hope I have inspired you to create and please go check out the Mad About Scrappin store to see all the newest arrivals for this month.  Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: