Friday, June 12, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 24 2015


Oh My Goodness!!! It has been freezing here in Adelaide, South Australia this past week.

Perfect weather though to be scrapping away with some more of the Wild Berry paper range by MME I have been playing with for Mad About Scrappin.

This week I firstly created a few cards from bits and pieces from the product range. 
We have had a few birthday here over the past week so I have been busily creating cards.

Here's the cards I have had fun creating.
Both cards were super easy and quick to make. 
I kept them simple as things have been a little crazy here. 

The first card was for my Auntie's birthday. I stuck with the black and white colours from the paper range on a black card base. I then teamed it up with a silver doily and a large satin ribbon. I then played around with a digital image I have printed onto some canson paper. I then coloured in with some mepxy markers and added some clear dew drops to the centres of some of the flowers. I adhered it to the card using some 3D foam tape to add dimension

The second card was for my daughters friends 8th birthday. I loved the heart pattern from this range. I then played around with this teaming it up with white card stock and a white doily on a recycled card base. I then added a big white satin bow. Once again  I then played around with a digital image I have printed onto some canson paper I hand coloured with my mepxy markers to match the colours of the hearts on the pattern paper. To finish her off I have added a bit of sparkle with some iridescent glitter to her wings. 

 The cards were then finished off with some medium sized alpha stickers to add the greetings I wanted.

Lastly I had fun creating another pocket letter using some of the MME paper range. 
Super fun and bright. Focused on the floral theme of the paper range and teamed it up with the hot pink dots. I managed to find a few washi tapes that worked perfectly with this paper range to finish it off nicely. Cant wait to get it into the post to my pocket pal.

Well off to get some more scrap work done.

Till next week.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: