Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Layout


Here is my Share for this week, l have created a lovely Summers page using the Jubilee MME Wild Berry paper range.


I really loved these papers and embellishments that l received this month to play with. 
I had so much fun putting this all together. l created a few layouts with this months kit that Leanne sent me. One l shared with you all on my last post, this one and l still have one more to share with you all next week. 



First up this week is a Summer layout l created using a photo l had of my daughter. She was strolling along the beach with her camera not knowing that l was snapping away as we do. 
We are so lucky to live so close to the beach and to wake up to the sound of waves everyday. 
It's such a Beautiful and pretty spot.


So l have used a piece of Kraft card stock for my layout as my background. Matted up with the MME Jubilee papers, Wild Berry Hey You Gardens Paper. Also l used a piece of Corrugated cardboard. 
I distressed the edges of the Green MME paper, and the Corrugated Cardboard l have brushed white Gesso over the Cardboard, to give it a washed Beachy effect. 



I matted my photo on top of a piece of Hessian, a Doiley, Stamped circles in the background, a Love Quote card, and a Black Polaroid Frame with a pink Resin Heart. I also added some Coloured wire and formed a circle, and bunched it all together, in the corner of my photo. 
I added flowers, an arrow which l sprayed with sprays, Epoxy Dots, and also cut out some scraps of the MME papers to make some Banners. 


Here is what it looks like. 




In the bottom corner of my page l added some flowers, some Epoxy Dots, and the Gorgeous Bird on a Wire Washi Tape that also came in my kit.
I used the wooden Veneer  Amphersand, and a title as well for my page.



Here are some close ups. 



Love the Colours! 




Well thats it for this week from me.
Enjoy your week, and stay warm. 

Happy Creating, 
Tracey. x





Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: