Saturday, August 17, 2013

August Facebook Inspiration from Lou


Hello All, Lou here

I'm glad to be back with my page to inspire you with the new challenge from Mad about Scrappin's Facebook page.  The August Challenge criteria is 

So we need to scrap an everyday moment, I scrapped a pair of photo's of my eldest daughter getting her hair done and how cheeky she was that day.
Next we need lots of journalling, I'm not a fan of my handwriting so I hid my story on a tag behind the body of the page.


Lastly, we need some stamping... I hoard stamps and this was a great excuse to use them on my page, you can see in this photo the printing and floral flourish, these have been stamped on this gorgeous paper, which is Carta Bella's range 'Hello Again'
Love
Love
Love

LOVE this paper!


Loving Gold at the moment and I have covered my embellishments with Gold Pearl paint, and added a mass of yellow/gold sequins.
For a finishing touch I sewed around the border of the page.


Here is my page in full...

The Best Wink! Wink! eva.


Hope this inspires you to create this weekend. Plenty of time left to get your entry in by the 25th of the month, just link it up to our Facebook page

TFL Lou



Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: