Saturday, August 3, 2013

It was an everyday moment...


Hi everyone!! {waving furiously}
I'm so excited to be here to share my very first blog post and layout as a design team member at 
Mad About Scrappin! Yay! 
This month I took my cues from Mad's monthly Facebook challenge....
And I took my inspiration from this pin on Pinterest...

Photo credit: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Typography/7827823

I'm really loving typography at the moment!

And so, here it is, my take on the challenge...


I had so much fun creating this layout, I really got in and got my hands dirty! I love inking things up, adding lots of rough layers, and some staples for that extra bit of grunge!

Included is an everyday moment (playing after bath time), lots of journaling (in the title & behind the picture), and stamping in the title and amongst my layers and embellishments. 

I have used lots of Flog it Friday goodies on this page (my favourite time to shop btw!), so make sure you keep an eye out for the next one!!

I'm looking forward to sharing more of my work with you soon, and can't wait to see your layout entries on the Mad About Scrappin Facebook page!

Big loves, 
Tam x
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: