Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Belindas post

Photobucket
Hi, I am back to show you what I came up using the fab Pink Paislee Cottage Farm range. I just loved playing with these beautiful papers. With 3 girls I had plenty of photos to choose from.
First up is a layout I did of my middle daughter all dressed up to go and met Santa at a Christmas Party
For some reason I thought it would be 'grand' to hand stitch around each of the paper strips. Loved the effect but it did take a bit of time. Methinks I need to learn to use the sewing marchine better 
This flower bunch from Manor Collection is just devine!!! All I added was a bit of pearl trim and a resin butterfly (all from MAS store) You can also see some twine. Its from a tag that is hidden that has the extra details about the photo. The doily is also from the shop. The words that you can see say's 'you just look so'
I have used Seam Binding for the bow. After I glued the bit across the photo I tied the bow and then glued it on top. Then I added the Pearl Trim. The flowers above the title are all from MAS
The next layout is of me and my 2 girls. I have layed lots of paper:
I just LOVE the flower range that MAS has. Plus who does not love a bit of bling???
And some more flowers and heart:
And a quick look at the title. For some reason it does not look straight but it is. I have used a stencil from my stash and ink to get the look under the title:
Such a difference in colours from the 2 layouts but all came from the same range!!!
Head HERE for the Pink Paislee Cottage Farm range in the shop,  HERE for the Seam Binding, for the Pearl Trim go HERE, Manor Creations Vines go HERE, all other flowers go HERE and if you are looking for all the new stuff that comes in head HERE
Thanks for stopping by
Belinda :)
Pin It Now!

No comments: