Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Little Post Christmas Inspiration




Hi all.....soooo how are you all recovering?  Did you eat too much?? I know I did!!  I hope that you all had a wonderful time and Santa bought you some awesome Scrapbooking supplies .... oops I mean pressies ;)   Today I am here to share my last Christmas project with you all and hopefully I can inspire you to create a little something for all those wonderful Christmas moments.

I have used the last of my Design team Christmas kit and created this small 4"x 4" mini album using the Sizzix Bigz Frame Die.


I have cut 5 frames from some heavy poster board to use  as the base.  I then cut 5 frames from the papers and inked up the back of the frames and stamped them all with a music background stamp.



  Well guys as usual I will let the glamour shots do the talking for me.  I have embellished the album with supplies from the Mad About Scrappin store and some fussy cuts from the paper collection.










Here are a couple of close ups of the embellies and pockets .....














Another quick post for you all today.   Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have to inspire you all....



As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company and till next time.

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
 



Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: