Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Bags n Tags

Hello everyone and thanks for joining me for another Mad About Scrappin Monday project share.  Today I have some bags n tags that will make a unique and personal way to give your gifts.  I have used three medium sized bags from the craft section in my local cheap shop and my Christmas kit.

There's not that much to really tell about these I have used a selection of papers from the Graphic 45 Twas The Night Before Christmas paper pad, which I have co-ordinated with some of the tags from the ..... sheet; some seam binding in Christmas colours; mulberry paper flowers from my stash and some lace from a previous creative team kit.  I have also created some matching tags from the 3 remain tags in the kit.  I have embellished them with the wooden icons; buttons and sentiment banners.



So I will let the pictures do all the talking now......














 Wow guys that was quick!! we have come to the end of my post already. Thanks so much for joining me again today and I will see you all again real soon.  Please be sure to check out all the Mad About Scrappin links below - especially the shop to see what's new and what's on sale.

 
PS:  Only ten more sleeps to go!!!!   Have you got your Christmas wish list in???

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments: