Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Candles

Hi everyone, I am back again with some more Christmas cheer to spread around.  Today I am sharing with you a couple of Christmas candles I have created using embellishments from my Mad About Scrappin December Christmas kit.  These little cuties were super quick to create and are a great table decoration.


 I have used some Hessian/Burlap ribbon as the base and adhered some strips from the Graphic 45  "Twas The Night Before Christmas". 


  To adhere the hessain or burlap to the candle I have used some of the sequins and pinned them to the "back" of the candle.  I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking now.....





Thanks so much for stopping by....  Are you  all ready for Christmas?,  I am - almost :)  I hope I have inspired you to spread some festive cheer too.   Please be sure to check out all the Mad About Scrappin links below - especially the shop to see what's new and what's on sale.

 


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: