Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Crate Paper Layout.



Hope Everyone has had a great week so far, and have had a chance to get creative. 
With only a few weeks to Spring, l am looking forward to some warmer weather. 
I must admit Spring is my favourite season of the year. All those pretty flowers and colours that come out in your garden. I can't wait to be able to scrap some of those, and incorporate on layouts. 

This week l have had a play with my left overs from the Crate Paper Open Book range. 
These papers are just lovely. You can use them in so many different ways on your layouts and cards. 

So with this share l have created a layout to show you all. 
Hope you like it. 







I have used a piece of Kraft card stock for my background. 
I have rubbed some Gold Faber Castell Texture Luxe around the edges. Then used my Sharpie White Paint pen to add some stitching around the page.  









Bunched with some Gorgeous flowers and some Gold Sequins and a Flair. 
I also used a stencil with some modelling paste and rubbed some of the Gold Texture Luxe paste over the stencil. 









I used some of my Prima Stitched Rectangle stamps on my layout. 
Then layered some of the Crate Paper Open Book range papers under my photo. 
Added from my stash a Project Life Card,  and some Kaiser Collectibles.  








Love how it all turned out. 

It looks like its going to be a lovely Sunny day today for a change. Better get my washing out on the line. 

Until next time take care and have a wonderful week.

HAPPY CREATING. 

Tracey. x





Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: