Monday, August 3, 2015

Mini Tag, Brag Book

Hey all, well it is with much sadness that I share with you today my final project from the Marion Smith paper pad - Junque Gypsy.  I have loved creating with this paper collection so much that I couldn't help myself I just had to use up all the scraps.  So here is my little mini Tag Brag book.

I have used some canvas type tags from my Mad About Scrappin kit


and then all these scraps,


 to put together this cute, but shabby mini album....


















Well it's another really short and sweet, but pic heavy post from me this week.  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out all the Mad About Scrappin  links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to and to see what is new in the shop.

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿



Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: