Friday, August 28, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 33 2015

Back this week to share a layout that I have created whilst I still had my mojo flowing from all my scrapping for the show. 

I was lucky enough to still have some of the Crate Paper - Open Book Paper range sent to me to play with by Leanne at Mad About Scrappin. 

So here's this weeks layout.
Now I created the base of this layout using a piece of heavy weight paste board as I wanted to play around with a few napkins from my stash. I have then added a mix of paper doilies including some of the cute coloured ones that Leanne has at the Mad About Scrappin shop. Then finished off the base by added some washi tape in a light grey stripe to help frame the layout. I then added a title using a matching word sticker from my stash adhered with 3D foam.


I then had a bit of fun with another digital journal card I created using a variety of digital stamps and printed onto a graph journal card. ** see butterfly image hidden in the background.
I then used the floral rose paper from the  Crate Paper - Open Book Paper range and cut out some of the leaves and roses. I layered them all around before I adhered any of them and some were adhered using 3D foam tape to add some dimension. 

 I added some pink and white bakers twine to create a bit of interest on the layout. 
Then finished the whole layout off by adding a bow of bakers twine to a cute filigree metal heart. 

It has been a while since I have done much fussy cutting and think that my fingers are itching to get some more fussy cutting done.

Well.. hope that everyone has a super weekend.

Take care and Happy Scrappin.

TFL, Michelle x
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: