Monday, November 25, 2013

Altered Cassette Case


Hi everyone, back again with another project to share with you all.  I found this really cool idea on Pinterest one night whilst I was browsing from my phone.  I wish I had pinned it to one of my boards, because when I went to try and find it again I couldn't.  I have seen a lot of these old cassette cases transformed into gorgeous stickpin holders, but not that many to hold a your mobile phone, ipod or similar devices.


I have used  the lovely Miss Match papers from Kaisercraft and totally covered all sides of the case.







 I have embellished it with some of the lovely Coral Lillies and some white 1cm Roses.  I have added a string of the ivory pearl bead trim and some fine off white lace.





I have quite a few of the cases stashed out in the shed.  I think I will be dusting them off to create some more for Christmas gifts.  Thanks for joining me today.  
Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: