Friday, November 15, 2013

Well Played

 
Hi Everyone
 
I know what a shock I am blogging and showing my work lol! Its not because I don't want to but time can be hard to find sometimes especially when I am busy looking at all the yummy things I can order in to share with you!!
 
But I went away on Retreat with my best friends last month and had the oppourtunity to get a few layouts done.  When I first saw Well Played by Carta Bella I was excited because I thought what great boy paper for my son who is nearly 10!  Such great colours!!
 
If you are after the range you can still purchase some from the Mad About Scrappin Shop
 
 
 
The colours work so well with this photo.  I also included some Memory Maze Chipboard Stars and Little People which I left natural and my new LOVE Wood Veneer from WOW.  What I love about the Wood Veneer is that is looks awesome in its natural state!!

 
My second layout got very messy!!  I wanted to use the mists to try to imitate my son getting the wax on his hand!  I used the Tim Holtz Spray in red to get a deep red colour and then just used some black to do some splats on the page.  I got out my trusty Bubble Wrap stamp from Kaiser and randomly stamped on the cardstock.  I had lots of fun creating this layout!!!
 
I hope you find some inspiration this weekend!!!
 
Leanne

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: