Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Photobucket
Hi, I am here today to show you what I create with Kaisercraft Tea Break Collection. I have to say with 3 daughters this collection was perfect for me.
I made 3 layouts and have lots leftover for cards!!! Awesome value. I will say sorry for the photos as they are slightly out of focus but nothing I was doing was changing it. Here are the 3 layouts:


This is of my youngest daughter when she was really starting to walk around.



I used a butterfly die and die machine to cut out all the butterflies from the 3 colours I wanted. I also misted the background in 3 colours roughly the same as the butterflies. I outlined the butterflies and drew black lines through them.

The Tea Break comes with a whole heap of die cuts. I used one as my title, another butterfly and a bit of extra info and layout done. 


This is my middle daughter on her birthday.



I used a Kaisercraft stamp for the background, another Die Cut for title and loads of flowers from the shop plus the ribbon is from there as well.



The Die Cut that you just see sticking out as some journaling on it that I did not want shown.


The banner was made using a flag die and die cutting machine.
And last:


Again its of my middle daughter



These butterflies are from the Heidi Swapp stencil (its on sale if you want one) I used a ink then drew around each one and added pearls



With the collection there is a sticker sheet. I used a few words and the banner from it


Again used the Die Cuts as a title and more flowers from the shop.
Well that's it from me. I will be back next week showing you some cards I made with the leftovers from this collection. If you want to buy this awesome range head HERE and get yours while stock last.
Thanks for looking
Belinda
Pin It Now!

No comments: