Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm sharing with you the first of my Christmas projects. Can you believe it's nearly here already!! Only 14 days to go! 
Now I must admit I'm not much of a Christmas scrapper, we are always to bleary eyed and frantic on Christmas morning for photos, and at lunch time we are far too busy eating! So when Leanne asked me to use the Simple Stories - December Documented range I was a bit bewildered on what I would do! 

So I decided to think outside the box - and create a '12 days of Christmas' advent box! We will be travelling for most of December, so rather than a traditional advent calendar, I needed to come up with something more versatile

And here it is...

Inside there are 12 little compartments which I will fill with goodies for my girls to open as we count down to Christmas.


My hope is that we will start our own special new Christmas tradition, and that we will be able to use this for many years to come! 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Big loves, 
Tam x



Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: