Monday, December 2, 2013

A few cards

Hi, I am here today to show you 3 cards. They are made from the Tea Break Collection from Kaisercraft. They is 1 birthday, 1 valentine and a 'come for a coffee' one.
This is the Birthday card. You could use it for something else, depending on the person you are giving it too. I have used 2 die cuts (the tag and flower). The butterfly I cut out using a die and die machine. After inking around the edges I glued down some twine and layered everything. Quick and simple.


The valentine one. Again I used 2 die cuts from the collection along with some word stickers from the sticker sheet. The flower is one I have brought from MAS. A touch of doodling and another quick and easy card done.


This 'come for a coffee' card took longer. After cutting the paper out I stamped on the smaller sheet the script writing stamp from Kaisercraft. As with the other 2 cards I have used Die Cuts (I was trying to use them up). 'Enjoy the moment' is from the sticker sheet. Lastly I added some flowers (MAS of course), twine and a flag and a special card for a friend is done.
I love thinking up different ways to make cards and not just birthdays cards. Now we are in December I will be making a few Christmas cards for the family. Do you make cards?
Thanks for looking

Belinda
Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

They look great Belinda.