Monday, December 16, 2013

December Sketch Challenge

I have created a layout for this months  sketch Challenge.  This month everyone is a winner!! Check out the details below!!


So here is my take on Anne's sketch.  I tried hard to stick to the sketch.... I really did!! I only changed a few things up and moved a few about!!
I started with this 12x12 or 30.5cmx30.5cm canvas as my layout base.....

......and then adhered some papers from the DCWV Garden Party Stack to it.  I dry brushed the edges with some gesso to soften them.
 Once this was all dry I have added more papers from the same stack and teamed it up with some Tea Break Collectables from Kaisercraft and also one of the rubons.  
  I added too gorgeous Lillies from the store and a curly paper rose!

Don't forget guys, you got to be in it to win it!! So have your take on the December  Sketch Challenge loaded to the facebook page by 20th December to be eligible for the giveaway.

Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: