Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Playing with Echo Park


Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you are having a fab day with family and friends!!! 

I am here to today to show you what I did with Echo Parks Mini Theme collection 'I love Candy'. I , as you know, just LOVE Echo Park and this mini theme was no different. It comes with 2 sheets each of the 3 papers and a sticker sheet. I love Candy was bright, fun to play with PLUS I got 2 layouts out of it with enough to make cards!!! Now that's what I call good value. I also got to play with 3 lots of WOW Wood Veneer. They are just like chipboard only thicker, which makes it great to emboss, paint, ink...the list goes on.




First up is a layout of hubby and 2 of our girls eating ice cream.



One of the sheets of paper have great title die cuts (or you could just use them as extra embellishments). Here I used the arrow wood veneer. All I did was gesso them and inked with yellow.



I have used one sheet of the range as my background and cut up 2 for the banner. The words on the right side are from the sticker sheet. The heart is another wood veneer, again gessoed and inked red.



With these 'stamped' hearts.... they are the wood veneer hearts!!! I just inked them yellow, stamped on the page and then went around in black pen. I just loved the effect.


And last for this page, the wood veneer word smile.



This layout is of my oldest daughter at a park.




(very sorry about the photos, it was taken in a rush before we left to go to my parents house for Christmas) These wood veneer hearts were gessoed and inked. I then went around each one and wrote things that I loved about my daughter. I added sticker hearts from the range and sequins from the shop.




The wood veneer word is love, again gessoed and inked. The flower is from the shop. After inking the edges of it I sprayed with water and blended the ink in.

If you are looking for this range head HERE and the wood veneer head HERE

Well thats me today. I hope you have a great time with family and friends and that you get a bit of scrapping in.

Thanks for looking

Belinda




Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Beautiful pages on Christmas Day Belinda, love the Echo Park papper and the wood veneers.