Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December documented.

Hello again,

Merry Christmas everyone! It's here, it's here, it's here!!

I am a big fan of Christmas (who isn't!?), but as I said last month, we never take good pictures! I had a dig back through the archives and came up with a couple of Christmas pics I had totally forgotten about. 

I pulled out the remainder of my Simple Stories - December Documented (this paper seemed to spread so far!) and put together a couple of layouts. 

Here they are...

BE BRIGHT & BE MERRY


 
I'm so happy with this layout! It was so fun to put together! I used a little gesso, black ink and some red paint, and went nuts!! All papers are from the December Documented range, with the addition of some MAS twine and some thickers I had in my stash. 

And my second layout...

DON'T GET YOUR TINSLE IN A TANGLE



Again lots of the December Documented papers - I used a lot of the 'Project Life' like journaling cards - and stickers. I also used some MAS twine and sequins. The background I created with some Colour Shine spray, black ink and red paint. I also used some Heidi Swapp embellishments. 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layouts!

Wishing you all a magic festive season with your families!

Big Loves,
Tam x
Pin It Now!

No comments: