Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Sketch Challenge

Hello all, 

Here again to share with you my last layout for 2013! This time we are playing along with this Anne Patterson sketch...


And here is my interpretation of the sketch...




I've used the Glitz Designs colour me happy range. I love these bright colours, but used some black ink and kaiser texture stamps to add some contrast. I've also included some MAS twine, buttons, acrylic hearts and sequins.  

We would love you to join in on our December sketch challenge. And for this month only, any completed layouts loaded onto to Facebook page will receive a free gift! So get scrapping, because you only have 5 more days to enter!! 

 I look forward to seeing your entries!

Wishing you all a happy, merry and safe Christmas!! 

Big loves, 
Tam xo
Pin It Now!

No comments: