Friday, December 20, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Layout of the Week - Week 27



Hello again.
 
Back to share with you all some things I have create using Pink Paislee - Cottage Farms paper range on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.
 
Now this week like last week I have create some cards again as I really want to get a head start on my card stash for the next year. Plus the fact that scrap time has been cut in half with school holidays starting here in South Australia.
 
So here's two more cards I have created for you.
I have continued with the 4"x4" card idea from last week too.
  Now I am one of those people who like to have non themed cards in my stash all the time. I find you never know when you might need a card for no special occasion and that I just don't seem to have them in my stash when I need them. So this time around I am making sure I have heaps.
That way you can use them for any occasion too!
 
For my first card I have played around with ink again. I have added a small doily from my stash that I have stamped and some old rubons from my stash. Then it was as simple as adding a ribbon, some hat pins and lots of yummy flowers from Mad About Scrappin to finish off the card. I even used the flower wire stems as embellishment too!
 
For the second card I have inked again. I have then raided my used kit stash and found a playing card and ticket stub that matched in nicely. Inked them up and clustered them up with some more flowers and a ribbon bow to match. Super easy and yet looks great.
 
So this week I have show you a different look you can get using the same paper range from last week.
 
Why not give it a try and see what different types of cards you can create using the same paper range.
 
TFL, M x
 
 
 

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: