Monday, December 9, 2013

Post-it Note Holder

Hey everyone....well Christmas is getting closer and I am madly making some last minute gifts and stocking fillers.  Today I have a cute little idea to create for your ~or someone specials~ desk.  It is a quick easy project that can done in a couple of nights or even over a weekend.  It is also my design team project for Mad About Scrappin.

I was a little slack again guys and I am sorry, but there are no process shots on how I put this little cutie together. However, I can give you a bit of a run down on it.   The papers I have used are from My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing.  I got these in my kit for November and I am still using them!! I love the pretty gingham print.

The stamped images are from a gorgeous stamp set that I received in RAK from my friend Chrissie.  They are from Fiskars and Teresa Collins - Girly Posh and they went perfectly with this project!  I have used a 1" Curly Rose ~ Pink and two sweet little white Violas.  I have also added some white lace, pearl flower trim and a little soft pink seam binding from my stash.

 I have just created a simple button and elastic loop closure.    The tray is made from a paper mache box or I should say the lid...it was the perfect size to hold the note pad. I painted it white with some gesso and then added a pretty pink and white ribbon.
Inside is a small tag that I stamped from the set and pink post it note pad.

I apologise again for the lack of process pics and I hope you  have enjoyed my project.  Please be sure to stop by Mad About Scrappin Store to see all the newest products that have arrived just this week.  Come like us here  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-About-Scrappin/ .

Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: