Saturday, February 22, 2014

Beach Girls (February Sketch Challenge)


Hi Belinda here today to show you my take of the February Sketch Challenge. The best thing about sketches is the way you can make it your own. This sketch was meant to have 4 photos but instead I have used 1 big one.




I created my background using paint, Kaisercraft Stamps and Gelatos.




Instead of paper I have used Washi tape (head HERE to see MAS range of tape)



Loved using the Prima Alphas. They where ones that you could mist/painted them. I have misted these ones with orange mist.



I had such a ball doing this sketch that i made another!!! But I will show you that one another time. I am loving all the entries so far and am hoping to see more.

Here is the a reminder of what the sketch looks like:



Also remember that MAS has a New Release sale happening NOW!!!! Head HERE to see all the latest stuff.

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)




Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: