Saturday, February 8, 2014

February Sketch Challenge with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior here today for my very first blog post designing for the fabulous Mad About Scrappin Store and I am very excited to be here. Today I have a quick share for you all showcasing the current sketch challenge here at Mad About Scrappin for February 2014 including my example layout and lots of yummy details. Click here to view the complete challenge details.

I do hope you all like the sketch created by yours truly. I really love forcing myself to use lots of photos so went with 4 photos for this sketch but even I cannot seem to stick to my own sketches LOL. Here is my example layout...


I just adore these photos of my girls at our local coffee shop. There is the most adorable little arm chairs, lounges, tables and props for the kiddies to sit at and fake cupcakes for them to play with. It is so cute and my darling Mia & Chloe pretend to be so posh when we go there. 


I have added lots of layers of patterned paper from the Tea Break Collection from Kaisercraft and I have distressed all the edges of the papers as well as adding some banners and a giant doily behind the photos. 


I have surrounded this gorgeous Kaisercraft Tea Break Die Cut quote piece with some patterned papers, a paper doily, Mad About Scrappin Lillies & some Kaisercraft Tea Break Die Cut Flowers. I just love how this cluster came out. The flowers all tucked around in a circle is so much cuter in real life the photo truly doesn't do it justice.


My background cardstock has some smears of coloured Texture Paste as well as some drops of glimmer sprays to add a little bit more colour in random places.


Don't forget to click here to view the blog post with all the sketch challenge details and until next time, happy scrappin!

Amy Prior xx


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: