Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mini Album Part 2

Hi I am back today to show you part 2 of my mini album. To see part 1 head HERE



Like before all papers are from the Kaisercraft 'The looking glass' (head HERE for it in the shop)

 

I used alphas from Kasiercraft and Glitz.



Now I can only show one page here as I run out of doilies (very annoying) Lucky for me I happen to know a shop that is getting more in ;)


Last 2 and my fav's, pictures of our girl with each parent. Like the cute glitter corner?? Head HERE to see the whole range.



Bar the paper range I have used flowers on each page. MAS has an AWESOME range. To check it out head HERE.



Last but not least the title page. I kept it simple and used a lot of stickers from the sticker Kasiercraft range.

I had loads of fum doing this page and Iona helped me out by picking the photos she wanted and some of the flowers. A great way to do something with your kids and keeping memories alive.

Don't forget to enter this months sketch challenge, LOVING the entries so far!!!

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)




Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: