Monday, February 17, 2014

Paper Bag Recipe Mini Album Part II

Hey everyone, so I am back and with my finished paper bag recipe mini album.  You may remember me sharing the first part or the construction part of this mini just a week or so ago.   This mini was created from my Mad About Scrappin design team kit for February.  The papers used through out are from the Carta Bella Range - Homemade with Love.  These paper are just so rich in their colours and have a  slightly vintage-y or may be even a retro feel to them.  I have downloaded some free images from the internet to embellish and create my recipe tags with..... So enough of that chatter here are the pics!!











This is mini has already been claimed by my daughter in-law-to-be.  She fell in love with the colours and loves that the paper bags can store recipes from her collection.  Thanks so much for stopping by....please do stop by the Mad About Scrappin Store to see what's new and what's on sale.  Come like us on Facebook and check out the blog for all the latest creations from the team.
Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: