Friday, November 21, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 47


Hello.. Hello.. Hello !!!

Back this week with a fun pocket page that I have created using this kit of behalf of
Mad About Scrappin

This week I have created a pocket page for a change. I felt a little like mixing it up and found some super fun photos to use for this from our trip to Victor Harbor in the last school holidays.

So here it is....
Have played around with the more muted colours in this paper range to create this layout. I must say that I am quite enjoying playing around with pocket pages. I love that you are able to use each pocket to tell a story for itself or use the pocket to create an overall effect as a 12'x12' layout. 

I have used the plainer paper as the base for three of the pockets and have added some digital stamps to them to mix it up a little. I have then lightly and randomly stamped using my hand as the stamp block using a graph stamp. I then layered some doilies, old alphas stickers that I have coloured using a permanent marker and some die cut frames.

I even added a little bicycle journal card to this pocket and then finished it off by adding some dew drops from my own stash. They are fun to play with and as they are clear show through the colours below them. 

For my title I have mixed it up a little and used a combination of bright bold alphas stickers for the main part of the title and then 3D mounted some white alpha stickers for the remaining title. On the pockets with the photos I have kept it simple with the matching paper matt which I have stamped with the graph stamp, added some bold washi to match and finished them off with a chipboard wood arrow. Super fun and easy.

Well.. off to get some house chores done.... unfortunately I cant scrap this weekend as I will be busy with kids friend's parties and kids in the local Christmas pageant. However will be lots of perfect photo opportunities this weekend for future scrapping.

Enjoy your weekend.

TFL, M xxx

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: