Friday, November 28, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 48


Hello.. hello.. hello.

My goodness... this year is fast coming to an end.. I am a little shocked that it is almost Christmas!!

Anyway.. this week I am back to share with you a fun layout I have created 
for Mad About Scrappin using some more of this kit.

So here's this weeks layout...
Okay.. so don't have a shock.. I know.. I have scrapped more than one photo!!! Not something I normally do but when I saw these photos I just couldn't decided which ones to use to document our beach day.

Anyways... I have used the more muted colours from this paper range. I have found so far that this kit has been very versatile. I love the fact that there are so many different options with using the kit. This week I have focused on the greys and whites from this paper range. I have done this because I really wanted to use photos from our holiday at the beach and found that the rest of the paper range didn't work with the colours as well.

I used a chipboard word arrow to created the title for the layout. I have then mixed up some alpha and work stickers to journal. I have layered the alpha stickers on top of a small lined journal card.

I have created a feature part on the layout with a few smaller photos added into a white photo frame strip down the side of the larger photos. I found this a great way to add a few extra photos to the layout without taking up too much space.

I have also added some paper doilies from my stash and some more die cut frames to add a bit of dimension to the page. I have then finished off the layout by adding some silver sequins I have in my stash to add a bit of sparkle to the layout. 

Well off to get some more Christmas work sorted before the silly season hits.

Have a great weekend.

Get creative. 

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: