Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Project Share - Layout




Hi al, I am back again!!  This time I have  a layout to share with you all for my Monday Mad About Scrappin project.  Again I have used leftovers from My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing.  I have just about exhausted this range.  There is enough for just one more layout....and if I am lucky I maybe able to stretch it to two!!  I love these papers and have really enjoyed creating with them.


The pics I have used are a couple of selfies hubby and I took on our South Coast getaway. I just love this background ledger paper and found it hard to actually use. BUT!! It was the perfect back drop for this layout.

I am always at a loss as to what to say about my layouts.  I always find it hard to know where to start!!  So I guess I begin with background.




 I sprayed the background with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray in Tiffany blue....I love this colour and it added just the right tone to the background.  I also used some of Lindys Marigold Yellow Orange.  I splattered both onto my page and then added some little drops of glossy accents to some of the splatters. 




 I have used some co-ordinating washi tape from my stash to stick down a piece of paper doily and I adhered some wood veneers to create a title.
 I really do love the corner cluster technique - as you may have noticed!! and I tend to use it on just about all my layouts.  Here I have used a selection of paper roses that I layered up on some more of that paper doily and an ornate frame that I have cut up and placed at both ends.

 I have also added a sprinkling of little enamel dots and a couple of rubons from my stash.


 I do hope you have enjoyed my layout and I have inspired you all to dive into your stash and create!!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the Mad About Scrappin links below.



Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: