Monday, November 3, 2014

Super Quick Mini Album


Hey all I am back with my Mad About Scrappin Monday share.  This week there is no new challenge, instead Leanne asked us to surprise her.  Wellll I am not sure how I went with that lol.  We have recently spent a few days down on the South Coast of NSW and as always I took heaps and heaps of photo's.  So I thought that I would pull out the Graphic 45 pad "By The Sea" and use up what scraps I had left to create this little pocket sized mini.




I cut some frames from the Sizzix Frames Stamp Combo die and used the larger frame.  Which is still not all that "large".  Here it is in my hand!!


I then pulled out the scraps and leftovers from the "By The Sea" paper pad I received in my June/July kit. As you can see there is not a whole lot of "full" pages left!! Just enough for what I had in mind and perfect for my recent coastal getaway!!


Sorry guys there aren't any process pics of this....I just got stuck into it and got it all done and dusted in an afternoon.  I did ink up both sides of the frames with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink and then stamped with a petite script stamp


.  I have made one side of the frame for journalling and the other for photo's.  This was lotsa of fun to do and I have the Sizzix film strip die which I think will also make a cool mini....mmmm, now that gives me an idea!! - stay tuned for that one :)  Here are the "glamour" photos!! :)












Another quick post for you all today.   Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have to inspire you all....



As always thanks for stopping by.  

 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: