Monday, November 10, 2014

Serenity Layout

Guess what?? It's Monday again....OMGOSH guys these Mondays seem to be rolling around quicker and quicker don't they?  It's time again for my Mad About Scrappin Monday project share and today I have a layout using some leftovers from various kits I have recevied throughout the year and My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing papers.  I have to admit to hoarding the papers....just a little bit ;)  They are so great that I found it hard to cut them up or even ink them up, but I thought it was time to bust them out and get creative with them.

I snapped this pic of some pelicans on my recent getaway to the South Coast of New South Wales....and every time I look at it I think of the well known line "How's the Serenity"  ...from the Aussie movie "The Castle" .


so I just had to use it as a title on this layout.





Well readers there's not much to tell,  I have used a random bunch of embellishments from some of my previous kits as well as some from my stash.  I have added some background stamping and I lightly spritzed the layout with some Tattered Angels - Twilight glimmer mist.





 Well guys that is yet another quick post it from me for this week.  I do hope you have enjoyed my  layout and I have inspired you to create a layout or two.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the Mad About Scrappin links below.



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket




Pin It Now!

No comments: