Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Crate Paper Card and Layout Share.

Hi, l hope everyone is well, and have been keeping warm. Hope everyone has had the chance to be able to have a play and Create the last few weeks. I have only just got back into my Studio myself  as l have been busy with work, and have been getting some horrible migraines. 

Anyway l managed to do some Creating over the weekend. It was bitterly cold outside where l live. So was great to be able to be indoors, and have a play with my new kit that Leanne had sent me. 
My kit this month included the gorgeous Crate Paper Open Book range. 
They are so pretty, and gorgeous. 

I made a Card and also a layout from some of this kit. 
Firstly here is my card l made. 




I love the metal vintage heart that l got in the kit that l used. Also with a wooden veneer butterfly, with a doily, and some flowers. I also made a little handmade paper flower and added some stamens too. I think it looked great on the card. 


And here is my Card. 





Next l have to share is my layout that l created using the same papers. 
I used the Crate Paper Memoir paper, which l used a punch to punch around the page, then l mounted onto a Kraft card stock.  I used a Black and White photo of my daughter which was taken when she was just 4 years old. I added some of the Open Book papers that l cut into different lengths under my photo, and inked around the edges. 







I used some Twine that l got in my kit, and made it look like a little clothes line at the top of my page. 
Punched out some little banners with the papers, and inked and hung off the twine. Added with a little bird that l had in my stash. 






I used some flowers, a little white bag, a tab, a flair, and some little collectables from my stash. 
I added Kindy Glitz on my flowers and the gorgeous leaf that was in the kit. 

I also added another one of my handmade paper flowers too on my layout.



Here is my layout. 


Hope you liked stopping by this week. 
Happy Creating
Tracey. x


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: