Monday, July 27, 2015

Altered Notebook


Hi all and welcome to my Monday Creative inspiration share for Mad About Scrappin.  Today I have taken my leftovers and a few scraps to create this shabby chic inspired notebook cover.  I have used the gorgeous papers Junque Gypsy from Marion Smith.  I have really loved using these papers and I am hoping I can squeeze one more project out of them.

I have used what was left of the embellishments I received in the kit and only a few things from my stash... So without any further ado I will let the pictures do the talking....









Well guys, it's another really short and sweet post from me this week.  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: