Friday, July 24, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 28 2015


Good morning everyone.

Wow... another super busy week here. In between getting kids back to school after school holidays I have been juggling getting sorted for study, calisthenics preparations and have had multiple doctors appointments from one end of town to the other.

Now.. I have the last layout I created a few weeks ago that I was super bad and didn't share to show you this week. 

I played around with the last bits and pieces from the MME Wild Berry paper range that Leanne sent me.

So here's the layout I had created to share....
I love the bold lime green in this paper range. I have really made it pop by matting it onto some black card stock as my base for the layout. I have to admit too to always smiling myself every time I see this photo of my youngest daughter. It kinda makes me giggle. I mean we always seem to document the good moods and the smiles.. however this particular day my daughter was just not happy. I was running around with camera madly snapping away and managed to snap her looking this this. I said smile and this was the look I got. lol. 

No to add a little bit extra I have played around with a few ticket stubs from my stash. I have then layered a mix of a kraft paper bag, washi tape and some stickers from my stash which all matched perfectly with the bright bold paper range. I love the nylon rosette too. Adds a bit of a feminine feel without being too girlie. 

I have added a bit of detail to the layout too by hand stitching with some white floss on the black. I love the feel of the stitching on a layout. I then finished off the layout with some acylic alphas from my stash which I added a bit of sparkle to with some kindy glitz.

Super quick layout to create but heaps of fun.

Well.. back to the scrapping grind stone.. have a fun card to share with you tomorrow.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: