Monday, July 20, 2015

Junque Gypsy Easel Cards

Well readers it is sad to say that I have just about exhausted my one little 6x6 Junque Gypsy paper pad from Marion Smith and I have to say I am converted....I am now a Marion Smith girl all the way :D.  These papers are just divine and such good quality cardstock, I recommend them whole heartedly.

Today I have a couple of easel cards to share with all as my creative inspiration project for Mad About Scrappin and without any further ado here they are.




Unfortunately guys there's not much to really tell.  I have used 2 sheets of Kraft card stock to create the bases for these cards and I have fussy cut some of the tags and images from the papers.  I have even used up the extra pieces of Kraft card stock I had left over to re-inforce the bases.  I like to do this with easel cards, I feel it just makes them that little bit more stable and sturdy.






Well guys, thanks for joining me this week.  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: