Friday, July 17, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 27 2015



Hello everyone.

Yes.. I know that my posts on the blog have been a little quiet over the past few weeks. 

Unfortunately life has gotten in the way of my craft time and really just haven't had a chance to scrap at all. Quite sad really as I did miss scrapping.

Anyways... I did manage to get some scrapping done yesterday.. I was suppose to be studying and getting my last gap assignment done but took time out to get a pocket letter done that I owe and then I kinda ended up making three! 

Now... I have been playing with the scraps from a kit set to me by Leanne at Mad About Scrappin. It has this super yummy and cute paper range Tangerine Adventures MME Jubilee.

I promise this week to show you the layouts that have been created to go with this kit which comes with FULL instructions on how to create the layouts!!!

So here's two of the pocket letters that I created with this paper range.


 For both of the pocket letters I have used the paper range as the base for each pocket. Then it was a case of finding pits and pieces to add a bit of pop to each pocket. I have used a mix of bits and pieces from my stash along with some added goodies from several Mad About Scrappin sales. 

I find that the mini paper bags from Mad About Scrappin provide super quick and easy pockets for the design. I am then able to hide little goodies in them. My favourite would be the kraft paper bags with the coloured letters. 

The other thing I have found with pocket letters is that they are a great way to use up the scraps of a kit. The paper is cut to 2.5' x 3.5' in size so finding scraps to fit is easy. Especially when you mix up the pocket colours from a matching range.

Well better get back to study so that I can play catch up on scrapping next week.

Till then.

Happy Scrappin, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: