Wednesday, July 8, 2015

MIXED MEDIA CARDS MADE WITH SOME LEFTOVERS.


Hi, l am back again to share with you all what l have been creating this last week. 
I pulled out my last two kits, and used up some of the leftover papers, and embellishments. 
I created two Mixed Media cards, and l used the Jubilee MME Wild Berry Range. 
I was so surprised how they turned out and both looked very different with these papers. 


I have a few Birthdays coming up so they were just perfect. 
At least l have some cards ready to go when they come up. 
Its great having some ready made cards in your stash. 
Im usually still making them the day before. lol. 


Just loved how they turned out. Mixed Media is so in at the moment.
And they were quick cards to make in an afternoon. 





I used lots of different techniques on both these cards. 
Really happy with how they turned out. 







This would have to be one of my favourites. 
I sprayed one of the Wild Berry papers with Dylusions, Stamped a Tim Holtz stamp to the left.
l tore back some of the paper and distressed and added in between this gorgeous little flower clip that came in my kit. 
Added with some flowers, and a wooden heart, and some epoxy dots. 
Then last of all scattered some Gold Sequins, added some of the Bird on a Wire Washi tape, and a XOXO rub on. 




Close up. 







My second card l made a little different. 
Added some strips of the Wild Berry papers on a Kraft Cardstock,  and some Bird on a Wire Washi Tape. 
Then used some Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays, a Flair, a Chipboard word that l painted, and some flowers, feathers and some hand dyed muslin l made. 



Look at those feathers! 





Close up. 





So two Gorgeous cards made on a Sunday afternoon.
Thanks for stopping by this week, to see what l have been creating. 

Enjoy your week, 
Take Care, 

Tracey. x




Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments: