Saturday, July 25, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 29 2015


Just a super quick share today....

Just wanted to show you the last thing I created using up the last scraps of MME Wild Berry Paper range.

This week I created a fun card for a special girl that had her fifth birthday not that long ago.
Because I wanted to mix it up a little I have stamped birthday words using Dove Grey Stazon ink onto the heart paper. I Then stamped the number 5 using Black Stazon ink. This has helped add a bit of dimension to the card. 

By adding a largesatin bow I have kept it simple on a recycled card base. I have then printed a digital image and coloured her using some of  my mepxy markers. Added some kindy glitz to the cake sprinkles for a bit of sparkle and then  adhered the image using 3D foam tape. 

Simple but effective card for a special little girl.

Are you getting creative this weekend ?

I am and cannot wait to share with you all a new paper range I have received.

Till then.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: